Friday, August 26, 2011

Harvest

It is never too soon to get excited about fall - harvesting the garden, painting autumn foliage and knitting little sweaters for my bambina are all things that I am enjoying these days.

Here is today's haul from the garden. And this is just what I think I will have time to process tonight - there were plenty more herbs that are ready for drying when I find the time.
And here is my new autumn illustration tearsheet.

 A view from Vermont....
 and another.
 This one is the view from the grave of Emerson in the Sleepy Hollow Graveyard in Concord, Mass.
These three are currently available in my Etsy shop

So, many things goings on around here including 4 new portraits that will have to wait for the next posting, because I'm off to can some tomato sauce!


1 comment:

Deirdra Doan said...

Hi miss seeing what you are up too! Nice to come by and visit...
Have you illustrated a book yet? I have been in the midst of my author illustrated book ...whew..going to SCBWI conferances and all. Now trying to get a publisher interested..How is the baby? Saw you on the ADO Sept. roundup.