Thursday, April 15, 2010

Some Updates

Like usual, I have about 20 different projects happening simultaneously, so here are the updates on where they stand as of today. First, here is the mother and child doll, almost ready to assemble as soon as I finish the hands.

Second, here is the portrait of my father with more color.


 Third is the Alice in Wonderland doll that I just started for the Art Dolls Only challenge. The eyes are painted on instead of sculpted because I just don't have as much time to play around with that now that I have an infant!


And here she is!

5 comments:

FairiesNest said...

What a sweet happy healthy baby...I'm such a baby addict. :) Can't wait to see your Alice doll!

softearthart said...

What a sweetie,love your creative dolls, cheers from New Zealand Marie

Abi said...

Gorgeous looking dolls, even unfinished, fantastic portrait - wow you've got talent, and lastly, but by no means least - an adorable baby :O)

ruthie said...

OOh, your wee lass is a sweetie. I love the portrait, what a wonderful thing to do, very brave too. I have lots of projects on the go too, its a good way to work, i think that way you have something to suit different moods too!

M. N. Navarro said...

I can't wait to see the Alice doll finished. especially since there are so many interpretations of her. I am curious to see your interpretation.