Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Show this weekend!

I'm showing at the Essex Studios open studio walk again this weekend. Friday and Saturday 6-11 pm. I'm not going to bring quite as much as last time, but I will have the new portrait commission, new and old sculptures as well as several new, smallish landscapes for sale (or just viewing, of course). So stop by and visit me! I am on the second floor by the elevator.

I hope you'll excuse the questionable quality of the photos, but I'm excited about my new projects and I have to share =)
The torso will have the heart inside and window panes in the body under the arms. It is based on a yoga term that describes that part of the body as the windows to the heart.

3 comments:

tim merritt said...

This is great! even the work in progress has a magical quality. The wire arms are kind of startling and then contrasted by the emotion on the face, it is a piece even as it is!

I hope you have a great show~

take care,
-Tim

Zan Asha said...

Amazing! As always, your work is just too much!

Cat (darklingwoods) said...

Its beautiful already!
I'm in love with the window concept too!

best of luck at the show!