Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tagged!

This is a fun game =)
I've been tagged by Cat at Darkling Woods Studios. Thanks, Cat! The rules are to tell 7 little known things about yourself then tag 7 others (be sure and link everyone!)
So here are mine:
1. I like to read Mother Earth News and day dream about going 'back to the land'
2. I drove around Australia after college and worked on organic farms with people who had gone 'back to the land'!
3. Bottecelli's 'Primavera' moved me to tears
4. I sing and dance along with my music while I paint
5. The Rolling Stones (Sticky Fingers) and Janis Joplin (Pearl) are on heavy rotation these days
6. My brother and I were at Phish's last concert in Vermont and walked 12 miles from my car to the venue
7. I was a ski bum. Twice. Kind of. Is there a such thing as a cross country ski bum?

I, in turn, would like to tag these 7 wonderful bloggers!

Epicwerkes

Painted Sky Woman

The Fairies' Nest

Nenufar Blanco

The Blackberry Briar

Anouk and Boobouk

The Singing Bird






4 comments:

TheSingingBird said...

Hi Sarah, I'm honored to be tagged by you and to have you visit my blog, I just love your work!!
I'll ponder a bit and post when I can think of some things to list...
Have a lovely Sunday :)

Cat (darklingwoods) said...

I love your ski bum picture! (and what pretty red hair you have! like a doll!)

I hope to see Primaverra one day :) I'm sure it is quite tear worthy!

paintedskywoman said...

You have the hair I always wanted. I dreamed of having red hair and green eyes when I was little. I inner child would be so envious of your auburn hair.

Justin Russell said...

Gyaaarrr! I see that ye have tagged me! Avast! I fear I'm done fer, lads! Always enjoy the work. Thanks for taggin me. You're it! No tag backs! ;p