Here is the finished product! She's all done and listed on Etsy. I finally tried Fabritac glue for applying the hair and it really goes to show that the right materials make all the difference! It looks and works so much better than any other glue I've tried. I'm planning a series of dolls this size in thier own little 'doll-houses' that can be hung like a painting or set on a shelf. But, mostly I'm going to turn my 9-5pm attention to some paintings (portraits and othe figure work) and have doll making be more of an after hours project for right now. We'll see how that goes - it's hard to choose between my two passions!