Saturday, June 28, 2008

Finished Doll House

Here is the finished product! She's all done and listed on Etsy. I finally tried Fabritac glue for applying the hair and it really goes to show that the right materials make all the difference! It looks and works so much better than any other glue I've tried. I'm planning a series of dolls this size in thier own little 'doll-houses' that can be hung like a painting or set on a shelf. But, mostly I'm going to turn my 9-5pm attention to some paintings (portraits and othe figure work) and have doll making be more of an after hours project for right now. We'll see how that goes - it's hard to choose between my two passions!

3 comments:

anouk said...

she's just beautiful! so delicate and lovely.
my favourite of all your manifestations so far! :)

i love how you painted her also. it wouldn't matter whether you painted or made dolls, both bring a lot of beauty into the world.

Rosa said...

What an amazing creation! I love it!

TheSingingBird said...

She is just so lovely!